Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 806A impedance curve

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rich Jura's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello
    If anyone is interested I have impedance
    and MLS curves for 2 806A/H-811 horn combos.
    Mic is an Earthworks M30BX and 8in, from
    the horn.
    I couldn't figure out how to add the PDF
    files to this message.I'll email them to
    anyone interested.

    Later
    Rich

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Great work, Rich! I'm very interested in the info.
    You can find my email here: My Contact Page.

    Thanks.

    BTW, how did you measure the impedance curves?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rich Jura's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All the data was acquired thru CLIO the mic was
    an Earthworks M30BX.

    Later
    Rich

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DonM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Received your files tonight. They are very informative.

    Please post information on the bass driver you are using and the crossover.

    Thanks,

    DonM

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rich Jura's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Xovers are the original N800s,they were used
    while making the MLS curves,not the Impedance
    curves tho.
    The bass drivers are 515Bs,I'm making a test box
    so I can get T/S parameter data on them.Delta
    mass would be easier but I don't want to stick
    anything to those paper cones.

    Later
    Rich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.